Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Have a Seat!

     I have to show you my newest chair (just like I can't resist old books, I can't resist cute chairs either). My family teases me that we don't have room for any more seating. I'm not going to say that I have a lot of chairs, but I will say that I could host quite a party and everybody would have a seat!

     Knowing this affinity of mine, my brother brought me home an early Christmas present from a recent trip he took.

 
Isn't this one of the coolest chairs you've ever seen? It has a tractor seat.

 
I love, love, love it!
 
 
I haven't figured out where it's permanent spot is yet. Until then, my boys have been taking turns sitting on it around the kitchen table.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.
Luke 19:10

     This post is linked to My Girlish Whims.

1 comment:

aimymichelle said...

those are awesome. i love them whenever i see them!